- Lavra shares the same greenstone belt and mineral corridor as AngloGold Ashanti’s giant Serra Grande gold deposits (7 million Oz Au identified and 3 million Oz Au mined).
- It is approximately 10km northwest from the company owned Premier gold milling plant, accessible along excellent roads quite suitable for ore haulage to Premier.
- An Inferred Resource of 134 kt @ 11.14 g/t Au for 48 kOz has been estimated and the resource remains open in all directions.
- Further investigation of ore potential at Lavra is clearly justified hence the impetus to collect and mill bulk samples from the resource.
- Drilling at Lavra is scheduled to commence in April, 2016.
- Assessment of Lavra ore potential remains incomplete. So far, approximately 10% of the prospective geology has been explored, consequently there remains huge upside for the discovery of additional resources within the remaining 90% of the project.