- Less than 10km from the Premier Gold Mine;
- The company is applying for two Utilisation Guides, which would allow Cleveland to mine at O Capitão’s Prospects, Lavra and Dona Maria, and process the ore at Premier;
- Multiple stacked lodes identified with significant high grade intercepts;
- High grade material at surface and readily available for mining;
- Approximate 95% of O Capitão area is largely devoid of drilling or sampling;
- Seven conceptual targets have been identified outside the Lavra and Dona Maria prospects, of which only one has been drill tested, and this target is tested to a very minimal standard. Drill intersections include 2.9m @ 14.88 g/t Au and 1m @ 8.50 g/t Au;
- Good drilling intersections remain to be closed off and the extent and tenor of intersected mineralisation quantified;
- O Capitão lacks systematic, empirical geochemical coverage which would help prioritise target ranking, probably identify additional targets, and more precisely identify the surface expression of primary mineralisation, thus permitting more effectively drill targeting.