- At Premier East, encouraging assay results and historic workings help substantiate the auriferous eastern strike potential of the Premier Mine host lithologies beyond the Premier Mine confines, 900m along strike to the tenement boundary.
- Rock chips have returned assays within the range of 10.45 g/t to 41.70 g/t.
- Channel gold intersections include 2.65m @ 7.25 g/t Au from 0.35m and 1.2m @ 8.49 g/t Au from 0.7m.
- The observation, that there remains over 97% of LQZ intact upon the Premier mining lease, is partly predicated on the LQZ striking through Premier East. This certainly appears likely given the assay results and lithological mapping across Premier East.
- There is minimal haulage as the project is located within 1000m of Premier mill.
- Vanuza is an extensive zone of primary gold mineralisation located within 1.5km south of Premier Mine’s processing plant on the same structure that hosts some of Anglo Gold Ashanti’s Serra Grande deposits on a neighbouring tenement. It was discovered after follow-up work on a gold-in-soil anomaly.
- The Vanuza anomaly measures over 2km along strike and over 600m wide with a similar tenor to but significantly larger in area to the original anomaly over Premier Mine.
- Given the early stage of work, the very large surface gold anomaly (compared with Premier’s), and the extensive and pervasive associated primary gold mineralisation, Vanuza exhibits a similar or better ore potential to that of the Premier Gold Mine.
- Wide spaced channel sampling has returned gold assays ranging between 0.1 – 1.3 g/t Au. Of the 37 gold assays returned, all have returned a result of at least 0.1 g/t Au, suggesting extensive and pervasive primary gold mineralisation. Whilst these gold grades do not represent economic grades, they are significant in the region as the tenor is very similar to that found over Premier Gold Mine.
- Coincident with the gold anomaly is silver, copper, molybdenum, zinc, arsenic and cobalt soil anomalism, suggesting a primary poly-metallic source.